Be your own matcha barista!
2 bamboo spoons matcha powder
2 – 3 dl plantbased milk
- Place two spoons of matcha powder in a matcha bowl.
- Heat the tea water to a temperature between 70 – 80 °C. The water should not be boiling hot since it then will destroy the effects of the matcha tea.
- Pour a small amount of tea water in the bowl, just about 1/2 dl.
- Start whisking the matcha by moving the whisk fast in a W-shape. After a while the matcha will get a light green froth on top.
- Fill up the matcha bowl with warm plantbased milk. Use cold milk for an iced latte.